We are excited to attend our first RStudio conference in San Diego, CA this year. There is an all-star line-up of speakers including:
- JD Long – “The unreasonable effectiveness of empathy”
- Mara Averick – “Phrasing: communicating data science through tweets, gifs, and classic misdirection”
- David Robinson – “Teach the Tidyverse to beginners”
There is also a great line-up of trainings, a lot of which are sold out but there are some with seats still available including:
- Intro to R & RStudio by Amelia McNamara
- Intro to Shiny & R Markdown by Mine Çetinkaya-Rundel
- Tidyverse Train-the-Trainer by Garrett Grolemund
Founder of TCB Analytics, Tanya Cashorali, will be presenting on Rapid Prototyping Data Products Using Shiny. She’s given similar talks in the past but this one will have a more technical focus and mention various hurdles we faced during development and how we resolved them.
We look forward to seeing you all there and learning and celebrating all that is R and data science.